Thursday, June 17, 2004


Finally; time to blog. Been at school these two days for orientation. Got acquainted with many people, and when I say many, it's many. My hands were so full that I couldn't even come up with the time to even talk much to Ren. Was pretty surprised when I discovered that many people found homosexuality odd and were uncomfortable witnessing it, when it's so common nowadays in this society we're habitating in. I'm shagged to the bone. Orientation has been around 10 hours these two days, estimatedly 10 hours of playing, talks and fun.

I swear I miss my girlfriend so much. It's only been two days (yes, two measly days), yet I'm missing her like fuck. Found myself missing her so much this morning til I called her while she was sleeping. I think I disrupted her sleep but she was happy to receive my call. I seriously need sleep. So, goodnight all =)