Wednesday, June 30, 2004


Yahoo. I'm typing in the multimedia lecture class. We're having a 15 minute break but apparently it's already way past 15 minutes. Maybe it's just an excuse for the lecturer to slack off his last hour of lessons with us. (I'm so bitchy*). Okays he's back. Blog laters. Miss ren so much!

8:01pm
I'm home, and the mother just informed me that the wind had blown violently into my room this afternoon, and unfortunately my CK1 was close to the edge of the container of the cabinet. And so ploop, it dropped and smashed onto the ground, with no remaining perfume left. *heart smashes as well* Ahh, my CK1. Okay I shall quit brooding over that, and get on with what I have to say. I had presentation just after basic video break, but before that I went to jupiter cafe's to meet Kay and Stace and their friend. Didn't talk to Stace though, just said a casual hi and bye. You know, those sort of things. Then Nique messaged me, saying that she saw my sister at the stadium (don't know which stadium though). But Kay gave me this indirect warning, that this particular SOMEONE has been badmouthing me and feeling sour because some of my relationship with my friends have been patched. That someone, I hope your conscience is pricked, cause if not, fuck off from my life.

Anyhows, the presentation went on well although I was dead-nervous, so nervous til my hands turned icy. Ingrid offered some chocolates to calm me down. Joe was giving me moral support all the way. My first presentation with so much support. Thank you Ingrid, Pris and Joe! Anyways, everybody didn't have much comments, which implemented a good sign because that would been that I had fulfilled all the requirements needed for the assignment. I'm positive I did fairly well (at least) today. I'm be busy getting my C&E assignment done - the book cover design. I'm enjoying every bit of school. It's really been fun so far, although there's assignments adding on almost everyday. But it doesn't get better than this; a fulfilled lifestyle for my life and hard work to feel more achieved. I love school. I love ren more though.