Friday, June 25, 2004


Tia Boon Sim is a fucking bore (don't mean to seem loud here). She interupts everyone with her life tales, and suggests everyone continuing with their introduction. Finally got down to taking the pictures of my story, and I'm done and over with it. Now I'm left with 2 more assignments; what a bore. Ingrid, Priscelia and I lunched, then we met Ashraf. I insisited Ash and Priscelia to be my models since they both were so spontaneous. Ash is darn hilarious, especially when he begins mimicking the Sunraysia advertisement. It's identical to the advertisement. I'm going to be the monday's actress for Priscelia and Ingrid. Oh yes, and I found out Ingrid is PeiChern's godsister, after much suspicion and doubt. We all were slacking at our studios cause it was so hot outdoors. Some other seniors joined us, and CJ was walking around on the tables. I think she's seriously hot. Yays. No lectures nor tutorials til Monday. Jared and I took buses home together. He lives just 2 bus stops away from where I'm staying. Great. A new found go-home-by-bus kaki.

Supposedly meeting Bee today, but decided in the end not to since I was all the way in Tampines. I guess town will not be an often option to me after school as compared to in my secondary school days; since KC had a direct bus to town. Bee's going sun-tanning tomorrow at Sentosa's. We haven't been spending quality time together these couple of weeks, not at all. I'm afraid of losing the bond I have with her. She's at town now with Mer and Qifang, and she's going to meet that 'basket' psychotic manipulative boss of hers. I'll be heading for town tomorrow with Mum and Sis, and hopefully nobody crashes my plans, cause I honestly need to get a pair of shoes/sneakers/whatever-it-is-that's-not-a-slipper.