Wednesday, June 09, 2004


I'm finally home! I just spent 3 days 2 nights out with ren! First night was stayover at Daryl's. Second night was spent at Sam's place. There was coincidentally a blackout while I was bathing at Sam's house. The second 2 days were spent accompanying ren at work. Just had some food bought from Old Chang Kee's just now before heading home. I could hardly wait to reach home. Watched Duplex last night with ren and Sam. Darn, the movie's hilarious.

These 3 days 2 nights out have made me realise how much my family means to me; I actually felt lonely without them all even though I'm always grumbling and complaining about my family. I'm practically handicapped without them. That includes my poop; in fact I missed my poop the most. The feeling of being away for a day or two's good and thrilling, but I'll be homesick if it's any longer than that.