Thursday, June 24, 2004


Lectures were alright today. Had Culture&Expressions in the morning, met Bee for lunch after the first lecture, and headed back to school in the afternoon for Drawing Fundamentals. Ronald is sickeningly overbearing initially, and his jokes are slap-stick. Ronald doesn't permit slippers/sandels or any footwear that's exposing the feet. I didn't realise, until now, that drawing's actually quite a tedious process. I hope I'll put what I learnt today to good practise. There's only Visual Literacy tomorrow from 9am-12noon. After that I'll be able to see my Bee.

There's this extreme noticeable trend that has drawned my attention - Dunks. Everyone's going gaga at the mention of dunks. Crazy kids. Anways, I bought a pair of earrings and shag-bands and a black diamond ear-stud. Tomorrow's more shopping! And time to unwind a little.

Happy first month baby, although I felt that you were bored out just now. I wish you were aware, that I never meant all those nasty gestures towards you. I love you, and every inch of me is aching for you. Here's to us. May we last for as long as we will. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's little 'excursion' to town.

I'm still needing you//