Saturday, June 05, 2004


Someone teach me the way to lower my standards. It's sky-high that she'll soon probably find it difficult to breathe whenever I'm around. The only change will be that, it'll be for the other reason. Honestly, there were no expectations set at the beginning of all my loss. I haven't set any regulations nor rules to this game, yet you've made it so. No longer do I want to undergo the feeling of huge heaps of disappointments and worries. I can't think right; I can't shift my attention to anything else; then, paranoia takes control.

I coincidentally bumped into my girlfriend today while I was out with my family. It made me feel unexpectedly happy; I felt the contentment. Seeing her lifted this enormous weight on my chest off me. Yet now, the burden's returned. She's playing pool with her friends, and I'd rather her be next to me, so that I'd throw her every hug I'm so badly yearning to give. If only she could comprehend the depth of every word I've typed. Thing may not be the same then. Whatever it is, I miss my girlfriend.