Monday, June 21, 2004


Everyone's in agony at this moment, and I'm at a loss of how to help anyone. The feeling's frustrating, and wish I could figure a way to come up with solutions to their problems. But I guess all these are parts and parcels of life, and they're inevitable. So many headaches and no answers to any of them. It does pain me to see the people I care for falling at their crosses. My cross isn't particularly heavy at the moment. It agonizes me to see the people I love to break apart. My girlfriend's in a huge mess, my endeared little brother is bothered by words of confusion and mislead. Everyone's explaining to me their plights, and I'm on the verge of breaking down. I hope they're aware that I love them both so dearly. I just want to be there as and when they require my presence, be it physically or spirtually. I'll keep everyone in my prayers tonight, I promise.

Anyways, school was fun today. Had audio essentials lectures. The lecturer was laughing at his own jokes; that's a trend-trait I find common in all the lecturers at school. Tomorrow's story-telling lectures. Wonder what that'll be like.

Love ren lots lots.