Tuesday, June 22, 2004


Met Wendy in the morning to go to school together. I guess we'll be doing much more of that. Only lecture today was story-telling. Lecturer's name was Andrew TooGood. All my groupmates were teasing his name - Too Good to be true. Lecturers give breaks so readily, they give half an hour of break at a go. Met Nash during the break, we had a homosexuality talk. Anyway, story-telling was to build up the fundamentals of story-boarding (or something like that). We did a few group exercises, he stressed that there has to be people of both genders in each individual group. I've had only a couple of lectures in two days, so it's one a day. Linus and I skipped the interact program with the seniors, we didn't see the necessity in attending it. Linus' got a nice smile, just like Alan.

Rights. After that I took a bus to the interchange for lunch at Macs, then I requested returning home after that. All that was on my mind was sleep then. Ren's out searching for job. I hope she's not too hard on herself; she's been so stressed out these couple of days. I just awoke from three hours of energy-recharging. Need to go doodle a bit; need to develop the habit of doodling any idea that pops into my mind. Let's see if I truly get down to it.