Friday, June 04, 2004


Fuck. Everyone's getting on my nerves, moment after moment. I can just feel the bitch in me welling up to the surface. I think it's the piano tuition I'm expecting and the guilt I'm experiencing from NOT practicing efficiently for the past 2 weeks when all I'm left with is 3 months to skilfully pick up and master 3 pieces, each consisting of 6 pages of tiny 'beansprouts'. Call me if there's anything urgent. Otherwise, steer clear before I chew you right in your face.


9:45pm
Just watched Van Helsing and The Day After Tomorrow on VCD with my sister. The player died out on us after the first disc of Van Helsing. Sore throat and headache is affecting my whole self. I haven't the mood to do anything else but wait for ren's call or sms, but she's been busily occupied the entire day. Learnt to strum to a few songs on the guitar. Exciting! Yada yada.