Sunday, September 12, 2004


Great day today. Shopped like I struck lottery, spent over a hundred on lots of things. The sensation of splurging money like water is absolutely the best form of release. Grandma's place was boring although the food there was sinful, as always. Dana, Pris, Phoebe and my silly boy will be coming over tomorrow for cookout, work, projects, and movie-watching. I'm the luckiest girl alive, am I not?

Darkgrey-white striped pants - $35
A freshbox T shirt - $16.90
2 New World Order T shirts - $19.90
Brown leather purse - $10
A grey belt - $6.90
Food - (So much that I lost count)

Time changes almost basically everything, doesn't it? It changed the fact that I was once a staunch guy-hater to a complete straight person and the fact that I was broken but now I am not. I don't know what the fuck I'm typing out actually. My moodswings are deranged, they change so often, probably as often as a blink of an eye. Okay, that was cliche. Anyway, back to the topic. Time, changed hate to love, in a few people's cases, none will be disclosed in here. Time healed the wound that had me scarred since more than 2 years ago. I still can't put away that image I have of death. Tonight is one of those nights when I reminisce the details of that fateful day, and the subsequent days of pain I had to go through, to now realising that things have already changed. I wish I hadn't have to go through this whole sick cycle over and over again like I always do. It agonizes me. Truly. It brings me so low. Am I beginning to sound too dramatic and over-exaggerated here? Okay, bottom line of all this crap is, I wish Marion was here, because I miss her so much. Noone else will understand how this feels, and noone will ever, because I'm still torn, so fucking torn. I want her here, I want to see her, but it's never possible now.