Sunday, September 26, 2004


My place was flooded with directors, cameramen, skaters, breakdancers and a conflicting mother and daughter. (Alright, 'flooded' was used to exaggerate there.) It was pretty new to me, the whole filming-at-my-house part since I never had so many friends visiting at the same time. Then again, they weren't actually visiting.

3 CDROMs for $20 - Sheesh it sounds like such a good deal for a buy, well should have known - good things never come by easily. That is a lesson learnt today. I installed and opened Photoshop, only to realise the 'multi-language' purpose of the CDROM could not function, and I ended up having screens full of ????s since my configuration of the Microsoft Office was not installed properly. I feel like smashing my head against the computer's CPU. I'm getting this fucking heartache from spending the money on rubbish. Resolution for tomorrow will be to give that shop owner a little visit to screw his balls for attempting to pull a quick one on me. (Pardon me for my crude manner of speech.) I went down to SimLim Square to search for a practical and affordable thumbdrive earlier in the afternoon, only to realise the ones sold there were much more costly than the ones in promotion sold at school. Just setting my thoughts on this matter makes me fume.

I have already finished 3 pages of my webpage (which is really a measly amount done compared to many), and the worst part is that I'm not as ambitious as all the others. But it looks fine to me anyway. Since all the already-purchased softwares did not turn out working fine, I will take an attempt on my drawing fundamentals project that's due this coming Thursday. I haven't got my definite characters, which is why I am in hot shit right now. And to add to all the frustration, I'm officially a pauper for the next few weeks or so. It's back to packed lunches tomorrow onwards...