Thursday, September 02, 2004

The multimedia lab's currently afilled with the trio's vocals. We're all tuning in into a sappy chinese track. I'm having a three hour break and I think noone's available to accompany me tide through this entire period. Everything seems so momentarily; nothing seems to be at a halt to wait just a while for me. I don't what I'm really brooding over, but it definitely isn't something quite pleasant. My troubled mind is overthrowing all the good things in my thoughts and in my life. I think I'm typing out words of pessimism only because I'm listening to such sappy songs as these. There are people around me, and yet I feel all alone. There are conversations between us, yet it seems silent. Felix was right, life itself revolves around contradictions.

WHEE! He's here at the lab to see me!

11:32pm
I haven't copied any word (direct to me). My group members for C&E project are desperately and frantically rushing our researches. Vindicated is a nice song, under Phoebe's influence.