Thursday, September 09, 2004


Just the thought of all the work due next week is stressing me up. It's 7:46pm - I just got home and I'm desperately in need of sleep. My eye bags are worsening day by day; I'm deprived. For the week, I feel as if I'm in no mood to blog, yet I feel I'm obliged to. 101 problem's due tomorrow. I think I've changed since the first day I stepped into poly life. My dog just had her bath and she looks so adorable! Okay everything is getting out of point. Anyways,

To my silly boy - I miss you. Thank you for always being by my side just as I need you. Thank you for being so sticky.

To the 4 girls - Please stop walking out on me just because he's there. It doesn't feel good at all, and I'm sorry if I've been unknowingly neglected all of you. Friends have been such an important part of me since years ago, and I think my priorities split the probability of 50-50, for him and all of you. I love you all and you all know that.

To Jinga, Lerjun, Mabel, Daryl, Tommmie, Kayson, my sister - I miss all of you and I miss the outings we had so much! Please don't forget me!