Thursday, September 16, 2004


Managed to finish up the drawing in school today, in time. Drawing fundamentals was stressful. We had this new project, and Buenaven didn't even bother to print out the brief. He made us copy the whole damn wordy thing down, like secondary school kids. (I'm beginning to sound a little arrogant here, am I not? Well, too bad then.) Buenaven's new-given project is a killer; stressed me up so bad that I practically was about to break down just thinking about the entire process. We are required to draw life-comic, and no cartoons were allowed. This meant a bit of manga and all those stuff that I hate so much. I've got so much work to catch up on, especially multimedia fundamentals project and storytelling group project. Did I mention that SekJhia, Lina and Ili backed out on us just a couple of days ago for the group storyteling project, and they only brought it up now? Screw this bitched-up world. I'm got so much to rant and rave on, and there's nothing comforting to soothe matters. I'm stuck at Visual Diary, because I haven't been constantly doing this assignment.

God, I swear I'm going to hell for all the pessimism I've been displaying of late.