Saturday, September 25, 2004


I just watched Pay It Forward, only to realise, at the conclusion of the movie, that my entire life has been dwelled on physicality, not literally, but in the depth of shallowness lived every single day. I'm so caught up in paper-chase that I clear forgot about living life as a better person. (The show's impact on me will do miraculous stuff, trust me.) Selfishness seems to be taking thrive in everyone I know, including myself. Life has probably cheated most, well it's only because they get what they do upon themselves. Death, on the other hand, haunts me; Death shook my faith so terribly that right now it cannot even be grasped onto.

Fuck, I'm always reversing all my topics back to the one on Death. I should put an end to that this moment. I miss Marion, and I want to visit her some time. Anyone?