Friday, September 10, 2004

Visual literacy's presentation was screwed up - I messed up the whole presentation. I feel as if I'm going to flunk both Vislit and Stote. God be with me. The girls went to Marine Parade awhile (I was tempted to visit my secondary school since I didn't on teacher's day), then to town we headed. I bought this really cool earstud, and a new brown skirt. Dinner's at Long John's. Long John's food serving's getting pretty pitiful, it just gets lesser and lesser. 65's journey was long, and so we slept throughout. I still need more sleep, much more at that. Will be asking the girls to my place this Sunday to hang out and do work or something. I'm blogging it down to remind me to invite them.

Love's gentle but love's unkind
Lost for words I've run out of time
There's no comfort that calls for me to stay
When your perfect excuses are perfectly made