Monday, September 13, 2004


It's not easy having to forgive someone over and over again, with the amount of disrespect shown from her side repeatedly. This is killing me; your insensitivity, your selfishness, your smart-alec-ness. Fuck it all and just lead your life with your dearest baby boy, won't you? The dead is already dead, so leave things be. Let's put a halt to this rubbing-salt-onto-wound thing, it's only making everyone's gashes deepen again. Can't you use a little more thinking matter and think more practically? Her boyfriend being your boyfriend doesn't give you any right to use her identity to make people reminisce about her. Just go to that bastard, and leave us be. I don't need friends like you, should have figured that out 11 years ago. All you did was to waste my effort on forgiving, although I admit I was never close to perfect. But I was never as rude as you ever were. I'm yet again shocked and appalled by the disrespect and dishonour you have done towards Marion. To hell with you bitch, I've had it up to here. You've done me great dishonour but doing so to her. You'll be as damned as I am for this. You've made me cry, you've caused my grief to worsen. I hate you Mabel. I know this may sound melodramatic or overly dramatic, but I don't give a fuck anymore. I've tried so hard to put myself in your shoes and to comply with your needs and understand them, but why can't you just use your numskull to understand that Marion's your friend? Stop doing things like that to hurt the people who love Marion. Take it as I'm begging you. Just stay in your own world, and don't get any of us involved. It's painful to be your friend, it really is.