Wednesday, September 08, 2004


MMFun webpage, individual story for STOTE and visual diary, all due next week. The stress is going to kill me. MMfun consultation went on better than I expected, and basic video was just crap, because I did nothing, and my group did the best thanks to Andrew. A guilt-pricked Cheryl equals to a grumpy Cheryl. Luckily I met him up after Bavid; seeing him brought about my smiles. He sent me home, and he was back home 2 hours after he sent me home only because he overslept all the way to Woodlands. I watched Serendipity just, and it's pretty longwinded; Felix only showed us the interesting parts of the movie and thus stirring our curiousity, making me have the urge of watching the entire movie. I have to be starting on my 101 problem soon.

These words are my own
They are my heartflow
I love you I love you I love you I love you
There's no other way to better say
I love you!