Friday, October 29, 2004

And today was a better day than the previous two, because I got to see both my boyfriend and my friends. Went spectacles-hunting with Phoebe, and I got this really good buy for plastic framed spectacles (it's brown in colour by the way). $88 will have to come out from my upcoming pay. Phoebe got brown plastic rimmed glasses too, which is pretty cool because it seems we've got the same kind of range of spectacles. Well, a friend played out on us last minute, and she had to lie to get out of meeting us. Everything just didn't tally. I was double played-out in a day - first I was supposedly meeting Daryl to go out but she clean-forgot and went ahead making new plans. Ok with that, then Dana played out on Pris, Phoebe and I. But the day was fantastic I'd say.

Yay, so I've got work tomorrow, which means I'll be earning more bucks as the hour ticks by while I'm working, and I cross my fingers that I'll be required to do OT, so that I'll be able to get more money to go by this pitiful holiday. I need to slog this holidays onward. I am going to impress my world with what I will achieve.