Thursday, October 14, 2004


My God.. It's the 14th today, and I didn't realise that until I saw it on someone's blog. This goes to show how much she's been on my mind recently as compared to before. And indeed, memories, good or bad, do fade away in time. Time does much; it heals wounds, leaving scars that probably might never hurt again. Time changes everything, doesn't it? In a 360 turn and it's already been 2 years and 3 months of her absence. Who would have ever thought the pain would seem subtle now, when 2 years and 3 months ago I intended on ending this overrated and pointless living. (Yes. Hanshen said that.) The scars will forever be there to serve as a reminder of all that turmoil that was past. Life and death working as a pair, is equivalent to so much beyond description. I still miss her, and I'm sure the others do too. I pray her Marion's mum is doing better than she was the last time I saw her..

I'll go give her a visit tomorrow morning before work.