Saturday, October 23, 2004


There, alas a new layout and colour to my blog (Thanks to Ingrid and Phoebe, who offered aid in the transformation of my blog). Will insert a flooble chatbox into the left table as soon as possible. It's been dull and boring for far too long. I must admit that work is getting to be more fun each day, though the toughness does tag along with that; I started taking orders and keying orders, and running orders, and hopefully soon I'll be getting my microcard to access into the order system. After work, Pris and I went to grab some Macs while waiting for Phoebe, headed to town, ate chicken rice, took prints, bought a slipper, then went home. Had a gigantic quarrel with sister concerning the appointment planned initially, but all's alright now. My boy's working today from 11pm to 7am; what dumb hours to be slogging away while the others are at their comfort zones in slumberland. Tomorrow there's work from 12 to 5, and I'll be catching The Exorcist with mum and sis. I need time to cool things down my schedule; been entangled in work for the past two weeks. I'm very much looking forward to Design Camp 2004 and the start of next semester.