Wednesday, October 13, 2004


It is my third day working at Swensen's today. Dinner period was the busiest; I could hardly keep my ass in pace with the gluttons swarming the restaurant. Good news is that tomorrow is off-day for me. Due to excessive suntanning, the skin on my face is peeling and shedding and I need to get rid of that horrid look before I go for work today. I hope I don't screw up work. My body's aching and I need food; my hunger pangs are returning when it really shouldn't. I'll be on the night shift today, so it's the busiest-of-the-day-shift. They should really pay me more to take on this shift.

The day before, he and I went to catch scary white chicks. It was himbotic and hilarious. Yesterday he fetched me from work, bought a few buns to kill my hunger, and sent me home. Really sweet of him. I want to spend more time with him bad. Lethargy has caused me to turn ever lazier than I already am, and all I want to do when I get home is to sleep and bum around. I'll spend my entire day tomorrow with him. But first, I need make plans for tomorrow..