Monday, October 25, 2004


There are always millions and gazillions of reasons I can come up with to quit this overrated life, and I wish I could have the abilities and boldness to, but most unfortunately I dare not. I feel that I'm happy whenever I'm at work, but when I do return home from work, all that's in my mind is that overpowering fatigue stinging my hands and feet, and the fact that I've not been having much communication with my boyfriend. It's work, then home to sleep, then waking up to suffering from aches, then going back to work with those aches I've been complaining that has been lasting for the past few days, and after that I'm back home with added aches to worsen the previous ones. Now now, doesn't that sounds a pointless, to be living a life like this? Well, welcome to my life.

There will be a zillion people who will claim to have been your friends once you pass on from them, as in die, literally. And while you're still in the being state, noone really bothers or cares. Life seems to be lived for the sake of living, and not for the reason of enjoying the living. Felix was right, life's a story, and a story's full of contradictions be it within oneself or on the exterior, and you're living a constant contradiction. Hypocrites rule the world; angels and saints rule the heavens. There, another contradiction. Whatever it is, the bottom line (there are always bottomlines after such nags and lectures), keep cherish in what is right in front of you, rather than crying over spilt milk when you've lost it all.

I wish I could just type whatever that's on my mind, instead of translating it all into better english. It tires my mind. Boyfriend, if you're reading this, I just want to tell you that I miss you very much, and I need a tight hug from you right now. Flu doesn't feel recovered without some loving from you.