Sunday, October 03, 2004


Piano lessons were fun, got scores for 4 new pieces, one of which's notes look like a whole canopy forest. Family day without the Dad at home; what kind of family day does that make it? My mum and sis are quarrelling. It's been this way for 2 days and I can't bear any of it much longer. I might just barge out of the house, either that or I'll confine myself in the study or something. I'm going to get down to reading Mitch Albom's 5 People You Meet In Heaven today since I haven't had the time to do that for the past month. I can't wait till tomorrow's briefing for the Design Camp with the other girls and my boy. I can't wait to go town to shop for casual beach slippers tomorrow. I need to shop and I need to suntan. My brown's fading away since I haven't been actually tanning for almost six months already.