Thursday, October 28, 2004


So last night I had the strangest dream. In that dream, I had my wrists slashed, and the person who turned to my aid was someone I wouldn't ever want to see in my whole life (Names will remain private and confidential, and not disclosed). That particular someone took the blade and killed herself with it. And that was it, my dream. Of course the dream concluded with a whole lot of weeping and chaos. This really goes to show how much this suicide thing has gotten into my mind, to the extent that I even dream of it. I need to change all that.

I tried praying my insomnia-awakened nights to slumber, but prayer doesn't work(not a bit at all), so I've given up on praying. I just stare at the wall until I fall asleep. I've been getting body aches from the tossing and turning while sleeping this week. It's weird because I've never really had this problem before.

Hey, I'm feeling better than yesternight. Yesternight was horrid, and I wouldn't want to re-live anymore of that kind of yesternights anymore. I've got dessert/beverage/settings test later on with Priscelia at 5pm and I've not studied for it. I'll be working till 11pm tonight. This really sucks. But the thing to look forward to will be tomorrow's outing with Daryl. Come to think of it, it's been ages since I last met up with her, say, 5 months ago or so. I'm hoping to go town with her tomorrow.

Boyfriend, you're being missed.