Sunday, October 10, 2004


The sun was blasphemy. Skin-scorched, tired to the bone, tear-dried, sand-filled, I still love it. We just kept eating and eating and eating and eating. We bought barbeque groceries from Giants at Parkway's. The 30packs of super-rings was enough to keep us full. Sun tanning today's a blast. I look roasted now and it feels good. Now I'm looking forward to Phoebe's chalet on her birthday, and mum's barbeque.

A surging sensation came over me, the surge so great I could fall so hard. Attempt after attempt I made to turn my back on you, walk away and sturdy that shield behind me so that I wouldn't have to turn back to even bother catching a glimpse of you and feel any foolish hurt. But none of that is possible. I can't comprehend this feeling, but I think I'm stuck on you.