Thursday, October 07, 2004


I apologise for pushing you away. The coldness melted away the moment you stood there, a few metres from me, silent in shock. You're probably the only fool who is able to tolerate my unreasonable self; the only idiot who will be standing right by me even though I've shunned you from me. I'm sorry for the neverending expectations made for you to meet, I'm sorry for the shocks and heartburns. The everchanging world puts me down so constantly. You've been the only one who's always been there to give me mild words of consolation, and those meer words are the ones that really matter the most. The shut walls in me opened up the very moment realisation hit on me that you were here when all I needed was for someone to be present to hold me as I crumble and fall. You did all that.

I love you =))