Sunday, October 31, 2004


Never did I realise, until today, that anticipating a quarrel feels more horrid than witnessing a quarrel. Needless to say, I would rather have a quarrel-free weekend. I'm referring to my parents, over dinner just now. My dad was acting plain childish; the man he is and the amount of gentlemanhood he showcases. I wonder how ever did he had my mum smitten.

Hah. My manager didn't ask me to do OT today, and I'm going to request for OTs tomorrow. Alright you can call me crazy, but I'm doing all these only because I am obsessed with money and for the fact that I am penniless for this week. I'm on an extremely tight budget and I'd like to keep it this way, because I know I will be splurging once school re-opens. Something weird has happened last night just before I fell asleep. I was thinking about my financial situation, and I pictured myself slogging half the day working for that measly money when I can easily get another job at another restaurant, and I can easily go by the rest of the whole holidays without worrying monetarily. But that would really strike me off as an ingrate, wouldn't it? It seems that my reason for living now is for money, which really sucks because I'm not suppose to end up being like this, but I have. Before I forget to include, pay-day is soon, and I'll be getting my pay in a cheque. I'm wondering when that will be.

Mum's birthday is this coming Thursday, which shift I've switch with a colleague so that I'll be having the day off. I haven't gotten her any present but I'll be treating her to dinner, to any restaurant or eating place of her desire and preferance. My mum deserves much more than what my dad's giving her, and I'm going to make all that happen.

I'm tired. Alright, to sleep now.