Thursday, October 14, 2004


People are unpredictable. One moment they are waiting on you because you're dying out of exhaustion and another moment they are depriving you of your little outlet on a dull Thurday (which is an off-day). I am raging with furiousity, not because of the fact that I'm not going out, for the fact that she is a selfish bitch, and being one will result in other's change of plans. My mother speaks of God as though she has seen Him, when in fact nobody has and will until death. She is fanatically involved in this whole holy-moly business till she doesn't seem to even get her facts and morals straightened out, and she is here to 'claim my life the way God wants it to be'. Fuck this God-business. With followers and 'devouts' like my mother, religion would not have any place in anybody's hearts.

Anyway, I have it all planned out - what I am going to do today since some witch ruined my plans.I am going to give my baby a bath; I am going to take baby for a walk; I am going to practice my piano; I am going to lock my ears from that bitch.