Monday, December 12, 2005

Heading down to Raffles Place to engrave the Letter Of Acceptance with employer's (Anita's) signature. Attend Psychology tutorial and lecture. Go for the promised Advent Mass with mum. Complete interstitial and news report for SCFUN.

Screening the ocean skies for puffs of clouds that resemble images we remember, seated on the lush greenery of nature raking up nostalgia, there is plenty to chatter about. As you lay childlikely on my lap and begin to wander into peaceful slumber, I watch you fall into tranquil unconsciousness. I stroke your hair and pecked your forehead; I begin to reminisce moments you never witnessed me experience. The deep bark of your eyes tell me tales webbed from years of your life; my tiny hands intercepting your fingers in a smooth trail assure me that you were meant for me. The melody that lingers behind us croons continuously as the beats get stronger. Classical turned climatic. A chance we both shared, an opportunity we now grasp tight to cherish. Emotions bloom, and we're right here, counting till our very first anniversary. Affinity never as ascertained, until now.