Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas 2005 to everyone!

To darling (laogong, honeybun, sweetkins, loverboy, hubbylove, sugardidi, etc), Daddy, Mummy, June, Xue, Phoebe, Dana, Ingrid, Priscelia, Siyuan, Shaun, Andrea, Alicia, Kwang Wei, Katherine, Lavina, Jo, Justin Lim, Justin, Shannon, Andre and CampDesign 2004 Akers!

This Christmas, I received a pair of Levis jeans (!!!) from darling, an imitation of LV's monogram wallet, Bourjours metallic brown eyeshadow, two U2 basic tank tops, Vitamin E moisturizing cream, a simple tank top with flowery-printed borders, a notebook, Kinder Surprise, a printed tee (with designs of a stalk of black rose), a vintage rainbow skirt, Maybelline lip gloss, coin bracelet, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, make-up kit (lip gloss, cheek blusher, eyeshadow in shades of pink and purple), pimple treatment stick and Sudoku book.

Darling, hope you loved the punk pants I gave you for Christmas this year! I adore the gift you presented me with this year. It does not matter what you buy me and spoil me with, because at the finale of this special festive day, you're still my best and favourite present (just like last year). This Christmas is the best, ever. Because despite what we have gone through, sunshine and rain, you're still here to celebrate and spend this Christmas with me. I love you so much. Merry Christmas baby!