Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pay day! Retail therapy is key. Scrimping and saving has been such a chore, which is the cause to my explosive expenditure these 3 days.

(:

Must have next time I settle my hands on some buckeroos:

  • Anna Sui Eye Colour Combo

  • The Body Shop Metallic Bronze/Gold Eye Colour

  • Thai Express

  • Checkered blazer from Bugis Street

  • More clothes

  • Alternatively, I could bank in all the cash


  • Stuff I bought this week:

  • Brown Corduroy Blazer

  • Maybelline 3D Glitter Shine Lipstick, Orchid Glitter

  • Vintage stringy bead-studded belt

  • Phoebe's birthday present

  • A spaghetti-strap black Theme top

  • Oliver Twist DVD


  • While fantasizing on my next retail therapy session, I still have got projects lined up and awaiting my fervent attention.

  • SCFUN interstatial script draft

  • PComD presentation, mock formal presentation, design philosophy and reflection

  • MMSW Assignment 02, website critique and target audience profile