Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy new year 2006 to all those who wished me!



Indeed, tremendously unsightly the context of the boredom-induced the information may seem, people fail to earnestly remember that what goes around does come around. Soulcleavage.blogspot has preached about karma far too many a time, and I gather my vivid readers will comprehend the measurement of that term. Let me show you a trick of two to this: you do not run the extent of creating insults at your nemesis. All you simply need to do is attack the target's weaknesses after detailed observation. If her falling catalyst will be jealousy, make her green to the point that she shatters apart and slices her wrists to a bloody gore. I am not assuming you have abundant time in your hands, and I am not stating so. The public will surely witness the obvious. One, that you yourself have not got wholesome recreation/entertainment. I have repeatedly warned people that defaming a subject of nemesis is just not the way to work out a proper insult. No profanities or vulgarities should be utilised. No name calling should be put into black and white. This way, the other party would have nothing to backfire you with.

Can anyone possibly get denser than this? FOOL.

Defining FOOL:
1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
2. One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have quit my job.
3.One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I had won.
4. Informal. A person with a talent or enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
5. A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester. (Haha, this best describes you)
6. One who subverts convention or orthodoxy or varies from social conformity in order to reveal spiritual or moral truth: a holy fool.
7. A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
8.Archaic. A mentally deficient person; an idiot. (I changed my mind. I think this definition suits you best.)

The commotion has undoubtedly stirred uptight reactions from the subject of insult. I have inscribed my piece. Take it or leave it. Sue me if you like, fucked face.

So yes, Nique's new blog address is www.tailfeather-.blogspot.com. Please leave any comment(s) if any emotions suffice/stir during any course of this entry.