Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Songs reciprocate and reveal closeted emotions. Humming to them reminds her heinously of her exceptional street performer. Bittersweet history seeps in and floods her onyx-pearled eyes. An exclusive piecing of a puzzle, gone astray in directions.

I still love you. Dreading this Christmas so much because it was Christmas last year that pioneered our very own chronicles. I've been the best I could for you. And now, I have ripped apart the mask I've been trying to wear just for you to sense happiness - I am one who's void of you. It is this that has vividly marked to me that you aren't in love with me, just the person you've wished me to become. The perfect girlfriend. Seldom do I relent, seldom do I beg upteen times for understanding and instinctive nature, seldom do I settle down to resolve issues we both know are near impossible to mending; but these, I did for you. You called, weeping. Within my self, I crumbled just listening to you cry. The sturdy determination to ignore you melted ice away, just to create spaces for you to weave to me. Without a damn doubt, my love for you is still lurking inside me, wandering and waiting for your comeback.


King Of My Heart

Thank you, to friends who stood by my side calming my paranoia and weeping self.