Thursday, December 15, 2005

The lazy side of me is not budging, although I really need to be getting my ass down to school to hand in an assignment. Stormy morning. Need to ramble and whine to NCPS. First I compelled my sorry fatigued self out of bed just to complete and mark the standards for the assignment. Second, my printer got depleted of black ink. So I went to Challenger to have the ink replenished. Next, the moment I was at the house's doorstep, the key needed lubrication and got me stuck outside the house. Attempted with my might for 10 minutes, I finally got the key to weave into the keylock.

And guess what, I'm relaxed with 2 hours to idle. NCPS finally found the title of the song I was frantically searching all over for - Gasolina by Daddy Yankee.

Still diligence-lethargic to carry my weight out of the house to bus to school.