Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Let's retrack. 4 hours doodling around in Macromedia Flash, 1 hour wrapping up APEL2 presentation, and 1 hour trying (like a smart-alec) to figure the configuration for the school's wireless. Frankly, I should be on a hiatus, frivously panicking to meet submissions. It's supposed to be a deadline-crunch week. Well, supposed to be.

It is difficult to focus on the tools of Flash with a partner beside you (namely Priscelia) chomping like a child on two enormous packet of fries, whining about the interactive introduction that won't work out, going to and fro to the toilet every thirty minutes, and after seemingly struggling for 5 hours, winds up only finishing a portion of the index. By the way, she scraped off the interactive introduction.

I miss my sweet boo who's out slogging to spoil me rotten. I've got a teensy surprise for my favourite lover. Goodie I'll be getting luxurious allowance from her again this week! I'm pampered and loved and materialistic and I don't really care. Do you?

I'm glad baby cares. I love you baby, YOU HEAR ME? YWABMAA =D You know, I know, that's all that matters.

Changing URL!I was kidding!