Saturday, December 31, 2005

I clean wiped out the subject selection by sleeping through yesterday morning. I just filled it up and submitted it. Selected internet media authoring 1, audio-post production and web animation 2 respectively. The excitement is building up as I anxiously anticipate the begin of internship. $1000+ in two months also indicates that retail frenzy will be aplenty.

It's the eve of a rejuvenating commencement of 2006. The school is God-forsaken, and yes, I am in school for the psychology project. The girlfriend's picking me up later to meet the father-in-law, then we'll be proceeding to some shopping. This is what life is about - family, love, shopping, money!

Our pioneer official anniversary is approaching very closely (on Monday)! We're still smitten lovebirds.

Happy start of 2006 to everyone!