Saturday, April 17, 2004


Dear You,

5 more days to a month since I've been trying to attain perfection in this relationship, only to realise - I can never be that perfect. I put on my best look all the time I'm out with you, I am my best whenever you're around. You've got me this hooked; addicted like a drug. You raise me up to the ultimatum, then cause my falls from the summit. The impact of this fall in indescribably hard, hard enough to cripple. Words could never be written or spoken; the happiness I feel whenever you're by my side. Words could also never be written or spoken; the hurt I feel whenever you threaten to wanting to be apart from me. Everything will not remain a drifting memory. Even if I'd to beg you to return to me, to stoop so low to simply just be with you, I would if I could. I think of you everytime I hear a love sappy song. Ok, I think about you all the time, and all the time I mean. There's not a tomorrow I'd fear without you here with me. Baby let's make this work, let's keep this bond. Even if tears were made out of salt, I'd cry for you. Each tear brings me closer to you, but it's not close enough, it's never close enough, until the day I know you are mine and mine to keep. Last but not least, I just want to tell you that I love you.


Love always,
Me