Tuesday, April 27, 2004


Someone messaged my handphone early in the morning, 7+am to tell me that my girlfriend was cheating on me. And guess what, she got all her facts wrong. I did doubt initially, and thank God I didn't yield to those doubts. Anyway, went to Siloso beach today. Darling looks like a lobster now, literally, so red. All that about collar contrast (I doubt). I had to starve till around 6pm. Ate at pastamania's, ate Marinara, it was fabulous since I was practically aching from hunger. Adelyn popped up later on and darling had dessert ; chocolate mousse. Oh by the way, sister says I look Bangla now. This goes to show how successful tanning lately has been.

I give no fuck about who's reading this, not anymore, therefore I have taken away the password-access system to this blog. Read it if you wish. Comment if you must. But please, don't attempt screwing up my life, because it isn't going to work no more. Give me hardcore facts if you want me to believe, otherwise, keep the idle rumours to yourselves. I don't care if she cheats on me (not that she is), I don't care if she loves me any less than I love her (maybe she does). I'll still be here, loving her. All I want to say is, if none of this is true, don't start.