Monday, April 05, 2004


Finally a day of rest at home. Else it'd just be going to pick her up from work. Frankly, I've been at suntec almost everyday, and frankly, I'm not close to getting sick of being there to pick her up. My feet's still suffering from the post-heels-syndrome. There aren't any blisters but they're just aching, and with them aching the way they are, I can't work out properly. Just imagine that. Mum just handed me a sum of money to go shop, so that'll be what I'll do once I have the time to. "Nar, give you this $20. Go shop and top up the rest of the money if you buy more things". That's the sum of money.

Grunts.

I've been tied down by appointments, pick-ups, and shopping outings. Hitting the beach this Thursday. Have to boggle my mind on what to wear, all over again. Baby's working 12 to 8 today. Change of schedule for her. She's been my alarm clock of late. Gonna pick her up from work tomorrow again. It's holy week and I'm off to church in awhile for mass. Mum insisted that I attended mass since I'm this free.

I miss you baby!