Monday, April 26, 2004


Supposed to go to her place but due to unforeseen circumstances, we're heading to the cinemas! Dawn Of The Dead. Heard from people that the plot of the movie sucks. After blogging I'm heading for City Hall. Baby's been so tired of late, think I'll just try to be here as much as I can. Oh yes, I realised I'm unreasonable when I'm half-awake. (This should be enough hint to anyone who tries to wake me up.) I've been having mood swings very often, so often that it's scaring almost everyone close to me.

I don't understand why you love being the limelight of anything you do. I don't understand, too, why you love poking your nose into others' affairs. Do you have that much time to attend to such trivial matters, or is it just another of your pastimes? I don't know why you say goodbye one minute, and appear at my door the next. I'm telling you now, I'm sick and tired of your nonsense. Oh, not only yours, and everyone else's too, so you won't sink into depression. And oh, did you know that you practically invaded into my life?


And forever I'll want to watch you fall asleep,
To watch you sink into slumber deep.
I'll then place my lips gently on yours,
Then place the three words from the kiss.
You'll smile because you felt it,
I'll smile because you did.
Reaching out for me you'll kiss me endlessly,
I'll feel your sweet embrace ;

This heavenly touch.