Friday, April 30, 2004


If I had the hands of a poet,
I'd write a flawless neverending poem just for you,
and broadcast it to the whole world that I'd do anything just for you to feel this way too.
If I had the makings of a sculpture,
the masterpiece of you I'd be working on would never be finished,
because such an overwhelming artwork could not be possible to mould.
If I had to holler to the world how much I love you,
the universe would be impaired.

If I could carry your smile anywhere I turned to,
I would forever be grateful,
for such radiance would sweep me off my feet.
If I could reach the skies for you,
I'd stretch till eternity for you just for that huge leap.

If I was told that I would depart from the face of this world,
you'd be the last person I'd bid farewell to,
the person I've been so deliriously crazy into.
If I had a very last day with you,
the last day would be the day till time halts,
till my breath has been lifted up from me,
because I couldn't live without a love this true.

God whispered to me that things were going to be sorted out fine,
fine is when you are right by my side,
fine will be the day you love me.

Never would I want to dwell in the darkness of what's become of Us,
everything that has been distorted I want them back in place.
Endlesslly I'll be needing you,
and endlessly I pray you'll be needing me too.

Your gentle touch.
Your lips against mine.
Your passion burning in me.
Your addictive fragrance.
Your name blinking on my phone.
Your childlike ways.
Your Love.
Everything about you is what I can never do without.