Saturday, April 24, 2004


So much for sun-tanning plans today. The sun has gone into hiding and the weather today's rather chilly. Should I just go anyway just to swim it out? Sis was pretty enthusiastic about it, she's going to be so disappointed if today's out for sun-tanning since her examinations are round the corner and there will be no time to tan in the following few weeks.

She called to ask if tunas were dolphins. She want to how silly while I'm sleeping? (There goes my singlish) I hope she'll be heading for home after work so that I can talk to her, since I'm not allowed to step out of the house today. Oh by the way, Mum already suspects she and I are together (with regards to the love bites she sponsored me with). She has two on her left-side of her neck and I have five all over mine. Pretty obvious but I managed to pull a quick one on Mum. She brought ham and cheese croissant AND her famous chicken fuilette (I hope I spelt that right). She's out with two friends, and she's going to watch Dawn Of The Dead with them (when she promised to catch it with me). She insists on watching it again with me, cause she doesn't wish for me to watch it with my friends. And I miss her so much.

Haven't met up with friends for like weeks already. I miss them.

Alright, back to the initial topic of the day:- sun tanning and swimming today?