Tuesday, April 06, 2004

This sucks, mother's gossiping about me to her friend, and it's so fucking blasting in my ear(what she's saying). Why not just tell it to my face instead? I just realised my mother's a huge loser, major. And so, my alternative schedule for today will be, either to go pick her up from work, or just rot at home. The throat hurts like a ball stuck at the tonsils. And as usual, I've run out of clothes to wear to go out. But anyhow, I'll still decide to go out anyway. Doesn't mean much for me to stay at home. Oh, wait til I'm 21. Right. I'm off to pick her up from work then, nothing else to do anyway. I'm just keeping mum till she's gone over the limit, and it'll be soon, just yall watch, I'll blow my hat off this woman. Stupid straight people. I can't seem to figure straight people, including the mother and whoever-else.

If it bothers you that I don't have a fucking 'conscience', go search for yours then. You and your friends can go yak your life away, and claim you're carrying out God's work. Give me a break. And if it pleases you so, I hate you. There's noone I haven't hated before, and you're always the usual case. God god god, where the fuck is he? Having tea up there? Chilling out with all his yankies? I don't see Him, and you've never seen him in your 10 years of devout faith. So, need I say more?