Thursday, April 22, 2004


A whole line of events took place today. It's Our first month being together today. Bought her this Bilabong shirt costing me $59.90, and I'm officially broke. But it was all worth it afterall, she loved the present so much that she cried. All I have is a $2 note in my wallet. Watched 50 first dates, it was one sweet movie, I'd rate it 3 stars. Went around shopping and wiping out the whole of Orchard, and I mean the whole of Orchard. That goose wants to buy a silver MontBlanc pen for $370? I so wish I could come up with that sum of money to get that for her. On the way back home (in the bus, 12), we were taking photos with my phone the whole journey. At the end of photo-taking sessions, she requested to exchange handphones all because she misses 7250. Now I can't even send a decent proper message with her phone. I miss my phone, and all its pictures!

It's been a swell one month, baby!