Thursday, April 08, 2004

Today we hit Palawan beach! The sun was scorching and just-nice-for-tan. My tan-lines are absolutely obvious and gorgeous. I can't wait till the next tan session. All of them were just great entertainers, especially that girly-olive (thank God she doesn't come online, else she'd slaughter me). We tanned for 4 solid hours, and imagine the tan that turned out. They didn't know where else to go after dining at mcdonalds, so they decided to accompany me to church. That silly baby didn't even dare to sit beside me, afraid that my mum would get suspicious. I got mad at her for some real petty reasons (none that I shall name), and she got angry for me for some shoot-back reasons.

Oh ya, did I mention that I bought her a scapular and a silver cross? She loved it. Her shirt has it hung onto it. Baby makes me feel appreciated, and I love to feel appreciated =)

Tomorrow's Good Friday. Pretty quick and this whole procedure will re-begin all over again. She and her friends will be accompanying me for mass and stations-of-the-cross with me. Maybe I'll get her to stayover, want her to quit being shy with my mum.

At the end of today, I've come to realise, it's either for something or against something. Neutrality doesn't last.