Thursday, April 29, 2004


World War IV broke out last night. She got so furious she started yelling as if I planned and wanted for everything to occur and turn out the way it did. I can hardly believe my ears what I heard from her lips. Maybe they are just a bunch of excuses, just to put me off and down. Her ex got involved, which I, again, am clueless of how and why it happened. She claimed she isn't over her previous break up although she didn't love her ex anymore. Does that make any sense in any way? If I had the choice, I'd never want any of these to happen, but I guess she'd never see things in my perspective. Quarrelled till almost two, till my emotions went berserk. And I have awaken to the brand new morning with the most unpleasant memories of yesterday. There has never been a worse yesterday, till yesterday. But nevertheless I'm staying put and I don't wish to walk out on you. I'm not going to allow what I'm good at get the worst of me. Give me the opportunity to pick you up from wherever you've fallen. I've never minded doing that. I just need you to assure me that it'll work out for the better if I strive on.

Today's just a day with bad memories shunned from yesterday. It's always the case. Today's the day I become good mummy's girl and help her out at home. And I'm fully keen on doing a good job at that. I can't seem to stop blogging. Perhaps my blog's the only form of release, maybe I'd rather let loose my frustrations on something than someone. Maybe because noone really grasps what I'm trying to say when I actually do say it out.