Wednesday, April 07, 2004


Please stop pouring hot and cold, then being extremely nice to me. It's scaring me how you blow them on and off. One minute you're making plans for Us, next thing you'd prefer being apart. Prove me right bout the things the others proved me wrong. Tell me you'll stay, and stay. Jealousy takes me over whenever you mention your ex-girl, and I do feel hurt whenever you spurt mean words to my heart. This is something I don't wish to dwell in for long. I want to tolerate all this hostility, and simply eat it in me, I won't live on it like I used to, and make anyone else upset. Maybe you don't have a clue how much you mean to me, but I'm empty whenever you're not right here with me. It's the good things that you say that I keep into heart, and it's the rubbish you spout most of the time that usually stings, then gets dumped aside. Don't let the book of history open up and be written once again. I don't want anymore sleazy promises.

As so it has been said, let it be done.