Thursday, July 01, 2004


C&E was rather fun, had groupwork, so I got to personally get acquainted with new people. Got to know Lawrence, Jacky, Xiaohui, Lyn, Winnie and Adrianne - my groupmates. Went for lunch at the canteen, waited for awhile for 12noon to arrive, but then Kwang Wei arrived before 12noon did. Justin and KW decided to lunch first without the Triplex group. Good thing we had lunch first though, because the whole group gathering was cancelled eventually. (I hope BoonCheong will get well soon) We walked around the school til KW's time was up. Drawing fundamentals were terrible! I screwed up every bit of it, thanks to Tim, who's sitting right in front of me (he kept fidgeting). That basket. Ronald taught one-point perspective. It sucked. Okays I'm dead beat. Gotta run along to bed now. I miss you.