Wednesday, August 13, 2003

ALoha again!
It's been a day since I blogged and I feel as if so many things have been happening.
Today I was told of some things I was hidden in the dark about for quite a long time.
And girl yes I can't hide it anymore cause You're still the one.
Broke down in school upon hearing what actually I have been kept in the dark about.
You were the best yet I let you go.
Telling the whole world I'm still waiting for you here wouldn't be of any use cause I need you to know,
Not the rest.
Got back chinese 'O' level results today and guess what I passed!
But I'm retaking the chinese examinations though,
I need a good course at poly later onwards.
Only 2 people failed from 4.1 (chinese)
Not bad eh?
To those who didn't do well or as well as expected,
There's a retake so don't fret alright?
This week's pretty busy,
Very in fact.
Today we had chem prac in this stupid hot chem lab.
Tomorrow gonna have the interview with Mrs Kee.
After school on Fri would be Bio prac Art and PFT.
Damn I'm gonna be so worn out by the end the weekends arrive.
This Sunday will be going airport with Eileen and Hyuk.
Going there to study believe it or not.
Hurhur.
Dexter told me she's getting over me already,
Ok so don't ask for a patch already alright?
This isn't a game or a matter of ego and pride.
Back to Her.
I'm just missing her so badly now.
Will you hear me cry out for you?
Wishing there will be another chance for me to ever show her how much she means to me,
And that the emptiness I'm feeling from being without her has prolonged too long to bear.
I could love you forever.

I'm sorry but it's not that I left, but instead I went away to search for myself and I found myself in You